Download the OsaGo passenger app from the Google playstore, then create an account with your email address and mobile phone number. You will receive a verification email notifying you that your account has been created. You will be required to enter a payment method before you can request a ride.
When you are ready to begin a trip, open the OsaGo app and enter the jetty you would like to be picked up from and where you would like to be dropped off. Then choose the boat type that best suits your needs. Confirm your pick-up by tapping ‘Confirm Pickup’.
OsaGo only currently operates in Lagos state. Pick up and drop off takes place across 40+ jetties in Lagos.
No, you need an android smartphone to be able to use the app.
Your safety aboard the boats on OsaGo is of paramount concern to us. We have put checks in place to ensure that we prevent and/or minimize incidents. Please observe safety measures and take safety instructions offered by skippers. Remember to always put on your Personal Floatation Device (Life jacket) and nose masks.
Fares are calculated by nautical miles. They are not fixed but are often found to be within the same range.
OsaGo only currently operates in Lagos state.
All payments for boat rides booked on OsaGo are made via debit cards. You will be required to fill in your debit card details during registration on the app.
Yes, you can schedule a trip on the OsaGo app. Simply pick the time and date when you would like to travel.
From time to time we offer promotions and discount vouchers. You will be notified should such campaigns be running.
We are always happy to hear what users think about our product. If you wish to give feedback, please reach our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The option to add multiple stops is not available on the app yet but will be coming soon.
If your map is not loading correctly or not loading at all, please make sure you have a stable internet connection. If the issue persists, contact our support team.
9 boat categories:
- Omi 75: A fiber banana boat with 40, 60, 75 HP engine, capable of transporting 6-8 passengers.
- Lekki 90: – A fiber banana boat with 85, 90 HP engine, capable of transporting 10-12 passengers.
- Eja 115: A fiber banana boat with 115 HP engine, capable of transporting 12-15 passengers.
- Osa 150: A fiber banana boat with 150 & 200 HP engine, capable of transporting 15-20 passengers.
- Cargo Omi 75: A fiber banana boat with 40, 60, 75 HP engine, capable of transporting < 1.0T of cargo.
- Cargo Lekki 90: A fiber banana boat with 85, 90 HP engine, capable of transporting < 1.0T of cargo.
- Cargo Eja 115: A fiber banana boat with 115 HP engine, capable of transporting < 1.5T of cargo.
- Cargo Osa 150: A fiber banana boat with 150 & 200 HP engine, capable of transporting < 5T of cargo.
- Eko Covered: A twin-engine with 85*2 & 115*2 HP fiber cover boat capable of transporting 10-12 passengers.
If you are having trouble signing in, please contact support via email and we will investigate the issue. In the meantime, here are some helpful tips to try:
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Make sure that you are entering the right password. If you are unsure, do a password reset.
Unable to request a ride? There might be a few reasons:
- Insufficient funds: Make sure you have enough funds on your card and if not, try topping up your account before making a request.
- Failed payments: If we were unable to charge you for a previous trip, you will not be able to request one until the payment has been settled. If you require further assistance, please contact our support team.
- Blocked account: In this instance you will get an error message, please read it carefully and notify support if needed.
- Technical issues: If you experience any technical issues please take screenshots and email our support team. The more information you provide, the faster we can provide support.
We apologize that it took longer for your boat to get to you. Estimated time of arrival depends on the number of available drivers at a specific time and location.